ABLE (the Alliance for Black Literature & Entertainment) is a group of media entities or ABLE Bodies dedicated to preserving and growing black literature, entertainment, art and culture while supporting our collective and our individual organizations.
The ABLE Alliance is designed to present immediate and mutually beneficial relationships to its members through strategic alignment, shared resources and project collaboration.
ABLE Slogan : “We are ABLE!“
ABLE Resources (all are available for use on your website)
- Huria Search Engine: Discover the content of, 100+ Newspapers, 50+ magazines, 150+ book sellers, and more (all independent and Black owned)
- A Database of Independent Black Owned Book Stores
- A Database of Black owned newspapers
- Tthe Book Look Video to Your Web Site
- A Database of Black Owned Magazines (coming)
- A Databse of Black Owned Book Websites (coming)
- Video Distribution Network - Earn money by place videos on your websites
- Huria Directory (Under consideration). The directory need to be populated please submit your websites
- We are looking for new ideas and suggestions on how to improve existing ideas
ABLE Member Information
- ABLE Badges for use on your websites, blogs and social media. Members should display badges on their homepages.
- A List of "ABLE Bodies" on Pinterest
We are building momentum, much more information to come!